PDA

View Full Version : Mathew Orchard

FraudNews
06-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Dear Friend,

My name is Mathew Orchard, a legal practitioner. I am seeking your partnership for an investment purpose. I am representing my embattled client Chief James Ibori, former Governor of the oil Rich State of Delta State in the Region of West Africa.

Source of Funds:

During his eight year eight years reign as the Governor of this great Oil Rich State, he acquired among other investments an oil Well from where he made a lot of money. He has US$53,000,000.00 (Fifty Three Million United States Dollars), with a reliable Security Finance House to be precise were the funds will be received.
Due to his public nature, he prefers to be anonymous at the moment hence I have been given the mandate to source for someone like you.
As earlier stated, the fund originated from the investments of Chief James Ibori who was the Governor and the Chief Executive officer of the Oil Rich Delta State of Nigeria for eight years. At this period, apart from his other resources, he also had a personal oil well from where he made great fortune in Delta State.

Unfortunately due to his current political inclination, he fell out with the incumbent president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan who ordered for his arrest and the confistication of his properties (see many website for more details below).
(1) news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7141047.stm
(2) www.saharareporters.com/index.php (http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php)
(3) thenewsng.com/mails/the-new-godfather-why-ibori-is
(4) http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/omoyele-sowore/breaking-news-james-ibori-loses-in-londonhis-assets-to-remain-frozen.html
This made him run away to far away Dubai from where they are still harassing him through the instrumentality of the Interpol and British metro police. As a result of this, I was given the mandate by the entire family members to look for a trusted and reliable person who will take custody of this fund and invest it in any profitable venture to avoid the seizure as threatened by this government. hence I contacted you.The total value involved is US$53Million. All we require from you at the moment is your maximum cooperation. Due to the nature of this deal and the present position of my client,

I have already had an understanding with a Finance and Security company who has agreed to ferry the fund to any person I shall present as the beneficiary through a safe and secured means.Chief Ibori has notified them about me for the source of a reliable individual or company to trust this fund for investment purposes. The good news here is that all the necessary papers and documentations will be perfected for easy and hitchfree delivery to you at no risk attached both now and in the future.

Requirement:

If this offer is acceptable to you, kindly indicate your interest immediately by furnishing me with the following information
1.Your full name and address
2.Your telephone and mobile numbers for easy communications.
3.Your Occupation and current status in the organisation or self employed.
4. Your suggestion on area of investment.

As soon as I receive the above information,then we are in business and we shall proceed from there immediately.
Your truely,
Mathew Orchard
Attorney/Legal Practitioner.