PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Crystal Johnson

FraudNews
06-15-2010, 05:41 PM
My Dear ,

I am in need of your assistance,My name is Sgt.Crystal Johnson of “C” Company, 204th Signal Battalion, 2nd Brigade as an Army Medic of US forces in Baghdad in Iraqi, I have ($3.4Million US dollars) that i successfully moved out of the country through diplomatic dispatch. I need a good partner someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with Iraqi citizens worth of ($15million US dollars), the $3.4 million stated is my part on the business and its legal.

l move the fund out of Iraq as a family treasure for safe keep.I have made arrangements to move it through diplomatic dispatch to your country.

The most important thing is that if we can build up trust on each other? Once the funds get to you, you take your 20% out and keep my own 80%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to for investment . my own part is sending it to you. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep it confidential.

I looking forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation waiting for your urgent response.

MY Regards,

Sgt. Crystal Johnson