PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Sampson Buthellezi

alberto
06-26-2010, 08:12 AM
Attention: Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr.Sampson Buthellezi .The manager credit and Foreign bills of ABSA (Amalgamated Bank of South Africa.

I am writing in respect of a late foreign customer of our bank with account number -908-14-255-114. His name is Cho, Kweiyang (Mr.), an American citizen who died in a plane crash [Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers onboard on August 6, 1997.

You can view this web site http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

Since the demise of this customer, I as the manager of branch where opened his account have personally watching with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive. No one has come to claim his funds of US$15.5M (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time. On this note, I have decided to seek for whom his or her name shall be used as the Next of Kin to enable me and whoever will work wit me to transfer the said amount of money out from the deceased account.

The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than twelve years, because the money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.

I will offer you 20% of the total amount if you are willing to assist me deliver this project as planned. As soon as I see your reply, I will give you vivid details on how we can carry up this without any hitch or risk on any of us.

Kindly send me an e-mail to this address. sbuthellezi22@hotmail.com Please include your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication on my personal email address:
Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Sampson Buthellezi