PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Udochi John

FraudNews
06-23-2010, 12:07 PM
Hello My Good Friend,

How are you today?

I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of that fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to God. I want to inform you, with the great joy in my heart, that I had successfully transferred the fund out of the bank to my new partner's account in Venezuela that was capable of assisting me in that great venture. Due to your past effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of that transaction, I have decided to compensate you and show my gratitude with the sum of Euros150.000.00. I raised an international certified bank draft in that capacity on your name today Tuesday 22nd June 2010 and your draft has one month validity on it and it is cash-able anywhere in the world.

I will leave for Venezuela to join my new partner with the evening flight today. I tried hard to reach you with this new development but all to no avail. When I get to Venezuela, me and my partner will head straight to the remote area where we will commence our project. I do not know when I can get back to you. I entrusted your draft in the care of my pastor. My dear friend, I will like you to contact him for collection of your draft when you can. His name is Pastor Kwame Mensah and his contact phone is +44-703-185 1624 and his email is pastor.kmensah@yahoo.co.uk

I authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact him. I will like you to accept this little token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. When contacting my pastor, you must copy this email to him for him to be sure you are from me. You should also send him the reconfirmation of your names and delivery/receiving address to be sure he is delivering to the right person.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Always pray for the successful execution of the project I and my partner were going to embark upon.

Best Regards,

Dr. Udochi John.