PDA

View Full Version : Miss Amina Sary

FraudNews
06-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Hello my dear,

Hope this email finds u in good health with due respect and hearltful of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves. I come across your name and profile In love site, Well I am Miss Amina Sary from republic of Sudan in Central Africa Dafur, the only daughter of Mr Almammy Sary. i m 25 years old lady .my Father was one of the high officers in the leadership of our country, was unlucky to be among those killed by the rebels army. but now i am presently in missionary church camp refugee in Dakar Senegal through the help of Revrened Sister who took me to this country senegal because of the on-going war in my country, which i lost my Daddy during the war i am the only dauther; left on the family, i am here with my age mother but it happen that my mummy died here last year on heart attach.even i lost contact of all members of my family as war scather everybody.

l am looking for a honest man who will love and care for me which will be my life parnter. I am honestly seeking for a long-term relationship that can leads to marriage, if Almighty God wish it, i am honest and gentle and friendly and hard working girl that believes in love and faithfullness. Well i was doing my second year in school of nursing when the war start, i stop and all my wish is to continue my nursing study with some body who will make use of my late father weath.

On my coming to Senegal, i took along with me documents of my father which is in my possesion now. So my darling i am asking for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some amount of money in my possession. This money is my inheritance (US$ 2.870.000.00 Million) is deposited in a bank some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary. I am now asking you to stand on my behalf as my trustee/ my oversea partner so that we can get this money and use it together as investment. I have no other person as family, the only person i have now is Revrened Pastor Patric Faye who is the Reverend pastor of the (church of God Mission camp here in refugee.) him and her wife is good to me since i came here, in case if you want to speak to me i will give you the Rev telephone no +221774499389. so that you can call me and we discuss. because here in the camp we are not allowed to won mobile phone as a result of muslem law.

Please, kindly attach your direct full information such as your phone numbers, full names and address, as you reply to me soonest. i will give you bank contact where this money is lodge for you to contact them, Indeed i am taking you as my everything in life and i hope that you will help me so that we can start a better life and i will come over to meet you as soon as bank transfer the money into your account.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Have a very nice day, i send you my photo , I will always remain yours in love, Yours sincerely Amina,