PDA

View Full Version : Laura Kelantan

FraudNews
06-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Dear Sir,

I was privileged to come across your contact through my personal check with the GCC Investment Trade Real estate Exhibition portal and I decided that I should establish a communication with you to acquiring some information on lucrative investment or real estate investment.

However, I will appreciate if you can be of good assistance to me as I am willing to invest heavily in the UAE or any other market sector provided I will have a good partner or investor as well as fund manager who will guild on this business framework and as thus, share with me on the ROI in any venture which we have considered lucrative to invest in.

I have not managed any business before but have always dreamt of running my own establishment hence my desire to recapitalize in the GCC market. Basically, I am married to the Kelantan Royal Family here in Malaysia but at the moment undergoing a divorce process with my husband through the Sharia Court and hopefully will get this matter over within a couple of months and that is why I want to calve a niche for myself to be able to continue with my life and make my life meaningful when I leave my husband's family.

Finally, I shall make my strategies/logistics known to you upon your response and acceptance to work with me in my desired investment and trade deal within the GCC region.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Laura