PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Magdalena Skrzypek

FraudNews
06-22-2010, 07:25 AM
To: The Managing Director,

I am contacting you for an investment interest in your country. I hope you will be in the right position to help me with my search for a stable and develop society like yours. I have the mandate from my mother Mrs.Skrzypek from Poland, because she wants us to invest my late father financial estate in a country like yours. A brief profile of my mother and I will be given to you after your response, including the amount my mother wants to invest in your country.

Your mandate will be to provide a business plan and become the investment manager for the project if mutually agreed by us. In the light of this an Asset Management Agreement will be sent to you where it will be stated that you keep 30% of the business profit while the balance will be reinvested into the business with a fraction going to us the fund provider. In other to secure our future he need to get this investment funds out. Please indicate your interest in been part of this investment program and joint partnership with you to be able to realize our dreams of a better future.

Expecting your response soon as we must maintain confidentiality in this regards.You can respond through this email:profinvestor@stargatesg1.com

Yours sincerely,

Ms.Magdalena Skrzypek

United Kingdom.