PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Susan Walter

FraudNews
06-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Dearest One,

I am Susan Walter; I am a US citizen, 41years. I reside here in USA. My residential address is as follows. 503 Madison Ave.newYork city, USA.

I am one of those that executed a contract in London years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $70,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail.
So I decided to travel down to the United kingdom with all my contract documents. And I was directed to meet Barrister. David Clayman, who is the member of CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.

He said that those contacting us through emails are fake. Then he took me to the paying bank, which is the Barclays bank London, and I am the happiest woman on this earth because I have received my contract funds of $7.5Million USD.Moreover, Barrister David Clayman showed me the full information of those that have not received their payment; and I saw your email, your contract amount, that why I decided to contact you to the effect.

Although I don't know if you would respond to my letter because so many people don't believe that any letter from internet is real but If you still have interest in the said funds, then you have to get back to me so that I can forward to you his contact for instant communication, thus, there are documents to proove the legitimacy of this to you.

Thanks,

Mrs. Susan Walter

Direct email: susanwalter@megamail.pt
Telephone number:+164-6452-9384