PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Jane Johnson

FraudNews
06-21-2010, 10:09 AM
MRS JANE JOHNSON
LONDON, UK.

DEAR BELOVED,

PLEASE UTILIZE THE FUNDS JUDICIOUSLY FOR HUMAN BENEFIT.

I am the above named person from LONDON. I am married to MR EDWARD
GERALD JOHNSON
who worked with BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION in MALAYSIA for nine years
before he died in the year 2005.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a
brief illness that lasted for only four days.
Before his death we were both responsible individuals and soft
hearted.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5
Million(seven Million five hundred thousand pound sterling)
with an OFFSHORE BANK in MALAYSIA. Presently, this money is still under
the safe keeping of the BANK.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next SEVEN
months due to my cancer problems.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke .
Having known my condition,I decided to donate this fund to an individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. Someone that will use this
fund on orphanages and widows propagating good health and life for the
less privilege ones.

The Holy Book made us to understand that Blessed is the Hand that Gives.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Responsible and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers and in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the blossom of the Lord. I know that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health. As soon as I receive your reply I will forward your personal information to my husband's Attorney in Malaysia who will contact the BANK and introduce you as the legal owner of this fund before transferring the fund into your nominated Bank Account in your country.

You will be issued a letter of authority by him that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of the funds. I want you and your family to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a responsible life and sacrificial life. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord Almigthy.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Jane Johnson