PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad Shakombo

FraudNews
06-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Respectfully,

Please we write with a genuine intentions to seek your support and relations in a personal financial matter.

My name is Ahmad Shokombo, I was a final year student of Geology in the University of Nairobi before my father Mr. Suleiman Shakombo was assasinated in a political related circumstances, he was formerly the Minister of State for National Heritage in Kenya,I and my younger brother Ibrahim write to you because we need an honest person who we can entrust with the sum of US$9,200,000 left for us abroad by our late father, We have difficulty in securing this amount because of our limited resources and inability to travel out of the region where we are now as refugees.

Our father had a diplomatic tie with an arrangement which made him able to secure this money in a financial institution in a location where we shall tell you subsequently, this deposit was made in my name before his death.we are asking for your assistance to help us secure this money on our behalf and use it to help us relocate to your country to further and complete our educational careers.

We have the title document to the deposit of this money which was issued by the Financial Institution in question.This is genuine and legitimate. Once again please advise us on your position via
shakomba@indiatimes.com if you agree to help us, 30% of the total money will be yours and 60% for us while 10% convers all the expences that might arise during the transaction.

Please we await your prompt reply.
Ahmad Shakombo