Wards Building,
31-39 High Bridge,
Newcastle Upon Tyne,
NE1 1EW
From the desk of: Barrister James Louis
Telephone Number: +447024039945
Fax Number: +447024027847

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your e-mail. I am Barrister James Louis and I work with Baker Law Firm here in the UK. From the content of your email, I was able to understand that you seek a Fiduciary Agent who will help you in the release of your winnings. I have therefore decided to help you in the release process but you would have to follow my instructions carefully so that we can finalized the release process as soon as possible.

From the information's I have about your winnings I think it is associated with E-Syndicate Lottery online draws held here in the UK. To begin the process you would have to state your full names to enable me prepare all the necessary documents to file for the release of your winnings on your behalf. Immediately that has been concluded a cheque will be issued and sent to you.

State your full names which you would want to use for the release process and note that the name provided will appear on your winning cheque when it is released.

Names:
Address:

Also note that anyone below the age of 18 years would not be eligible to claim his/her winnings. So if you are below 18 years please state it in your response to this email.

Normally it takes 2-3 working days for the winnings to be released after it is filled for release but I would do my best to see that it is released soonest. So you are advised to get back to me with the information's stated above to enable me start the release process. Always quote your reference number in your email subject in every correspondence with me.

I hope you understand the content of my e-mail.

Regards,
Barrister James Louis