PDA

View Full Version : Steven Lee

FraudNews
06-19-2010, 06:28 PM
I am Mr. Steven I was formally a banker before I resigned early last year due to my health condition.

If with your permission, I can arrange for the transfer of $10 Million USD into your personal account or company account even an empty account is okay for this transaction.

This transaction is legitimate and legal and hence you have no need to worry.
I received a call on 2nd of January 2005 before I resigned from the bank that one of my customers died in plane crash with his wife and only child while on vacation. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my customer's extended relatives and until date have not succeeded.

So I have contacted you to use my power and knowledge to present you the my formal bank as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since all his banking details are with me as his personal Account Officer. And the deceased Account valued at US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars).

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the biological relatives of my late client, I hereby seek your consent to present you to the bank as next-of-kin of the deceased since you are a foreigner, so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$10,000,000.00 can be transferred to you as inheritance and thereafter, you and I can share the money; 50% to me and 40% to you, 5% will be set aside for any expenses been made on this transaction while the remaining 5 % will be donated to a Charity Organization.

I have the original copy of Certificate of Deposit of the funds, which will be used to substantiate this inheritance claims. All I require is your consent and honest cooperation to enable us sees the deal through.

Furthermore, I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any break of the law.

So below are the things required by you if you are willing to do this transaction with me:

1. YOUR OWN PERSONAL MOBILE/PHONE AND FAX NUMBER.
2. SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY OF YOUR VALID I.D.
3. YOUR HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS
4. YOUR OCCUPATION/ AND MARITAL STATUS.
5. YOUR AGE

You may wonder how I got your contact to be able to have such trust on you with the huge amount in question, I got your contact email address while I was searching on internet for a reliable, trust worthy and capable person to do this deal with so I found your email but i have not have 100% trust in you yet not until I hear from you with all the necessary information I ask about you.

More so this transaction will take us less than a week if we understand each other and cooperate with each other.

So i will tell you what to tell the bank immediately I receive the above information from you.

Once again please I want you to be Honest, sincere and trustworthy to me okay.
Please contact me if you are interested immediately to enable us commence on the transaction.

Steven Lee.