06-19-2010, 06:25 PM
E-Syndicate Lottery
PO Box 332,
Bushey,
Hertfordshire
WD23 3XZ,
United Kingdom.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

I am in receipt of your e-mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as a winner in the E-Syndicate Lottery 2010 International online Program. As you already know, your e-mail address was randomly selected with others from worldwide web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 50,000,000 different email addresses submitted by our partner international email provider companies to become one of the E-Syndicate Lottery Winners.

Now that you have been notified as a winner I would therefore guide you through the claims process and from your information's we received it was stated that you are currently residing outside UK and therefore you would be classified as an overseas winner.

All overseas winner would have to employ the use of a Fiduciary agent who will he handling the release of their winnings and he would ensure that they get their winning funds to them. The person who has been notified as a winner is the only person who has the right to claim the winning. We will not be releasing the winning to anyone who has not been notified as a winner. I would therefore advice you to keep your winning information's (Winning Numbers, Email ticket number, Lotto code number and Ref. Number) confidential to avoid double claims because we have had issues of double claims in the past.

Provide some of the information's below to help us facilitate the release of your winnings.
FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY:
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
PHONE/FAX NUMBERS:
DATE OF BIRTH:
SEX:
NATIONALITY:

Upon receipt of the information's, the contact details of the Fiduciary agent would be forwarded to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Barbara Andrew.