PDA

View Full Version : Hassan Sanusi

FraudNews
06-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Dearest one,

I am very sorry to have contacted you this way since we have not met before. The issue at hand is very urgent and important that is why I decided to send you this email after I got your contact through the internet while surfing. I am looking for a reliable and sincere person that can help me invest the wealth I inherited from my late parents who were poisoned during their annual conference meeting in my country.

I am 21 years and my name is Hassan Sanusi. I am taking refuge in a neighbouring country for the safety of my life. I don’t have anybody here to rely on because I don’t trust my late father’s relatives as they did not like him when he was alive. I escape an attempt of kidnap and that is why I ran away. Now I would like to come to your country to continue my education while you help me invest the fund in a lucrative business and manage it for me until I am capable of handling it myself.

The fund in question is at the tone of US $4.8 million deposited in a bank. I will offer you 15% of the fund for your help to get it transferred to your account in your country and bringing me there. There in your country when the fund shall be invested, you shall have 5% of the interest the investment shall bring. I really do need your help, so if you can assist do let me know. I will give you further details when I receive a positive response from you.

Yours sincerely

Hassan sanusi