FraudNews
06-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Helena Svetlana
Central accounting unit
Yukos oil corporation
Russia.
Email: Helena_Svetlana@mail2russian.com

Hello,

I am Helena Svetlana I work with the central accounting unit of Yukos Oil Corporation in Russia. I have the documents of funds for anesthesia group pty in our central accounting system a company secretly owned by The chairman of Yukos oil corporation, Mr. Mikhail Boris Khodorkovsky who was jailed for financing political parties in Russia (the union of right forces, led by Boris nemtsov,and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky).

The total amount of funds in the central accounting system due for payment to anesthesia group pty is Six hundred and fifty million Uni ted States dollars (usd$650,000,000.00). Due to the fac t that his financs And the Russian governmnt has frozen assets, his wife (Mrs.inna khodorkovsky)has approached me to get an individal or preferably a company to help re-profile the fonds in their name and get them Trans ferred out of Russia for invstment on their. I am contactng in these regads becuse she has Agreed to conpensate us with 20% of the total amo unt.

Regards,
Helena Svetlan