PDA

View Full Version : JackpotJoy

FraudNews
07-13-2010, 05:58 PM
UNITED KINGDOM JACKPOTJOY PROMOTIONS RESULTS

JACKPOTJOY PROMOTIONS RESULTS 2010

YOU HAVE WON PRIZE OF GBP£490,000 FROM JACKPOTJOY PROMOTIONS TEAM UNITED KINGDOM.

The board members congratulate you!

This is to inform you that you have won prize money of GBP£490,000 (Four Hundred and Ninety Thousand Great British Pounds only) for 2010 International promotion award which is organized by the JACKPOTJOY Promotions International team Headquarter United Kingdom.

JACKPOTJOY Promotions International Team Headquarter United Kingdom collects all the active email addresses of the people online, and few from other e-mail providers. 8 people are selected to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. The Prize Award must be claimed no later than 34 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Complete your identification claim details below

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR ADDRESS:
NATIONALITY:
DATE OF BIRTH:
WINNING EMAIL ID:

LUCKY NUMBERS: 06, 8, 28, 46, 40,
PIN NUMBERS: 207

These numbers fall within the England Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in England and send your winning identification numbers to him;

Please contact our accredited legal representative below for your reward.

Contact Claim Manager: Barr. Hudson Michael
Barrister At Law & Solicitors
E-Mail: barr.hudsonmichael1@hotmail.co.uk
E-Mail: barr.hudsonmichael@ymail.com
Tel: +44 703 190 6765 Fax: +44 870 495 2758

You are advised to send the above information to your accredited legal representative the release of your fund to you immediately

Congratulations once again and have a lot of fun. JACKPOTJOY Promotions Team Headquarter United Kingdom.

Sincerely
Board of Directors,
JACKPOTJOY.COM Promotions Team Headquarter, United Kingdom

delainey
08-14-2010, 07:26 PM
On 2nd August, I deposited £10 into my jackpotjoy online bingo account. I went on to play in The Emerald Room and won a couple of times. I then transferred some of my winnings (£50) to my bank account. I continued to play with the little I had left in my account, until it was at £0 and I then logged out. On 3rd August, I accessed my JPJ acc, to check that my bank transfer had been authorised, only to find that there had been several attempts to deposit money into my jpj acc, (over 6 pages of failed transactions from my debit card) and my balance was £0.53. I telephoned JPJ customer service, to be informed that the transfer of £50 had been cancelled and several games of bingo played with this £50 (and lost). And that someone had been trying to guess the cvc code on the back of my debit card. The woman on the phone advised me that these deposits had been attempted all between the hours of 12midnight and 4am. She also advised me that this was from a different IP address (in Serbia) and cancelled my jpj account. I had to contact my bank to have my debit card cancelled and my local police gave me a crime reference number which I had to email over to JPJ. I have received an e-mail saying that they are not taking the matter further and that I will not receive my £50 back. I find this absolutely disgusting and disturbing that a website that is so widely advertised, does not have security measures in place to stop this happening.
I'd like to take the opportunity to warn other people about this, incase it happens to them too.