PDA

View Full Version : Mou Xinsheng

FraudNews
07-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Hello,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Mou Xinsheng (Minister of General Administration of Customs of the Peoples Republic of China).I have a secured business proposal for you, which I believe will be beneficial to both of us.

In my years of government service as Narcotics Control Commission and General Administration of Customs, I received kick backs from smugglers and business people seeking favors from me and during this process, I diverted funds to the tune of Thirty million United States dollars for safe keeping abroad because as public officer my bank accounts are monitored here in China .

I want to use Sixty Percent of the money for charity to help orphanage Children suffering (You will spare head this project and my name will not be mentioned).You will receive Twenty Percent as your commission and I will take the remaining Twenty Percent as my share as I intend to settle with outside China after we complete this process.

It will certainly do you no good to report me to my government authorities or divulge this information to anybody because doing so will only destroy my person and my career.
If you are interested in my proposal, please contact me on my private email address: xinsheng009@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you.

Mou Xinsheng.