PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Jonawell

FraudNews
07-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Dear Friend, Though I have never met with you before but I believe, that one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of Eight Million Five hundred thousand US Dollars ($8.500.000.00) which my late father deposited with a Financial security company in EGYPT, which he wanted to use for his political activities in our Country before he was assassinated. Now, I have decided to invest these money in your country or any where safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I want you to help me claim and receive the money by traveling down to EGYPT for change of ownership. I will like to invest part of the money into these three investment in your country but, if there is any other business that is better than what I am suggesting, I will be very glad to follow your advice. 1). Real estate 2). The transport industry 3). Five star hotel If you can be of an assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund while the balance will be invested by you. I await your soonest response. Kindly respond via this mail address for more information: jonawell@hotmail.com Respectfully yours, Ms.Jonawell.