PDA

View Full Version : Seah Chai

FraudNews
06-18-2010, 01:27 PM
We wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of $38.900, 000.00 (Thirty-Eight Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States dollars) of a deceased who may relate to you (perhaps) in Singapore died five years ago in Tsunami tragedy in Indonesia (name withheld for security reason) who died interstate with no Will or Next of Kin. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details.

I contacted you because you bear the same LAST NAME identity and therefore can present you as the (Next of Kin) to the inheritance claim. I therefore reckoned that you can receive these funds as you are qualified by your last name identity.

I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the estate/capital so that we can be gratify by you, in this way USD$11.670,000.00 for you and USD$23.340,000.00 for us and the remaining $3.890,000.00 for miscellaneous expenses incurred during the cost of this project though my colleagues and I will do all the crucial part in the bank to have the inheritance claim release to you promptly.

All the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance of this mutual beneficial project, I hereby requested that you kindly forward to my private email (seahchaio19@hotmail.com) a letter of acceptance; your full name, current telephone and fax numbers, passport and your home address to enable us prepare the necessary bank papers to effect the quick release of the inheritance funds to your nominated bank account

I wait in anticipation for your fullest cooperation.

Sincerely,

Seah Chai