PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Ruth Meyer

FraudNews
07-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Good day,

I am Dr. Ruth Meyer, a US citizen, 48 years Old. I took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Mr. Norman Holley, who is a member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.

Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1,500,000.00, Mr. Norman Holley, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Norman Holley directly through the below information.

ZENITH COMPENSATION HOUSE
Name: Mr. Norman Holley
E-mail: norman@rcweb.net
Phone: +234 702 719 2947

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Mr. Norman Holley was just $420 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Dr. Ruth Meyer
ruthmeyer@blumail.org
Trustee/Treasurer, Triad Foundation Inc.
1902 South Wykagyl Street
Tampa, FL USA. 33629