PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Stephen Webster

FraudNews
07-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Hello,

Investment Assistance Needed?

I am Mr. Stephen Webster, currently, I am the Executive Director in charge of Credit and Foreign bills in Bank of Scotland (UK) PLC, 11 Earl Grey Street Edinburgh EH3 9BN. I am in search of a trusted agent to assist in the transfer of 6,000,000.00 GBP (Six Million pounds Sterling) and the subsequent investment in properties in your country.

You would be required to:

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you are willing to assist us in this transaction, your share of the sum will be 30% of the 6,000,000.00 GB, the other 65% for the parties involved here and the remaining 5% will be set aside in case any expenses occurred in both parties.

I would be more than pleased if you indicate your interest by indicating your confidential private phone number/s in your positive response. I will proceed to furnish you with detailed information on the procedures and means on how the funds would be transferred or made available to you.

I await your IMMEDIATE response. And please call me immediately you receive this message for more explanation. My telephones number +447031874783 or +447031819717 AND PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIATE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MORE DETAILS websterstephen@accountant.com

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Stephen Webster
Bank of Scotland Plc.
11 Earl Grey Street
Edinburgh EH3 9BN.
United Kingdom