PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Edmond Baker

FraudNews
07-09-2010, 10:55 AM
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Hello,

My name is Sgt. Edmond Baker. I am an American soldier and am serving in the military with the 1st Armored Division in Iraq till date. As you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs/suicide bombers. However,i managed to move part of funds belonging to Saddam Hussein's family in 2009. The total amount is USD$20 Million dollars in cash mostly 100 dollar bills. This money has been kept somewhere outside Baghdad for some time but with the proposed troop in-increase by President Barrack Obama to end the war and make peace with Iraq militant and terrorist i am afraid that the money may be discovered. Hence i want to make sure that the money is in a safe hands pending the completion of our assignment here.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I am ready to compensate you with good percentage of this fund because no strings attached as Iraq is a war zone. I plan on using diplomatic means under diplomatic immunity-cover to ship this money as military cargo to a safe hand. I am contacting you with confidence as all arrangements for the successful delivery has been put in place. All i need from you is to receive the cargo from the delegated diplomat at your location.
I look forward to reading from you so as to extend more confidential details to you immediately.I really hope that i can trust.

Yours sincerely,

Sgt. Edmond Baker.